Eureka Mills Cherished Recipe (Savoury) Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are aged 18 years and older.
- The competition starts on 5 August and closes at 5pm on Friday, 30 September 2021.
- The Promoter is Eureka Mills (Pty) Ltd, herein after referred to as “the Promoter”.
- Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants, retailers and partners or agents of the Promoter; and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prizes, winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Eureka Mills (Pty) Ltd and competition partners, from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss, and damage of any kind resulting from the competition and/or prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition, or at our discretion change the rules or prize(s) at any time. Changes in competition terms will be published on the Eureka Mills website (www.eurekamills.co.za).
- By entering this competition participants agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of their entry, on electronic or hard copy databases or other filing systems for the purpose of the above-mentioned competition. Participants also agree that the Promoter may pass on your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of prizes.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All winners will automatically be added to the Eureka Mills database and will receive Eureka’s monthly digital newsletter. (Subscribers can opt-out at any time.)
- Prizes consist of the following: A R 1 000 Motherdough gift voucher.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All images that depict prizes are indicative only and actual prizes may differ. The Promotor will endeavour to deliver prizes that have similar features and similar value, but brand, colour and actual value may differ due to availability.
- The prizes shown does not include anything other than what is specifically stated in this section.
HOW TO ENTER
- In order to enter the Eureka Mills competition, participants must share their favourite stoneground recipe with us on the competition posts on Facebook and Instagram under the comment section.
- Winners will be selected on 29 October 2021.
- Proof of identity will be required to collect any prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse handing over of prizes if the winner(s) refuses to or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
- Winners will be asked to share a picture of themselves with the Voucher and Hamper received with the Eureka Mills marketing team for use on Social Media.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.